Welcome to the PORTRAITS FOR GOOD website, operated by the PORTRAITS FOR GOOD and located at www.portraitsforgood.com (referred to as the “Site”). This Privacy Statement addresses PORTRAITS FOR GOOD's practices regarding information collected from visitors of the Site and only addresses information collected directly through or from the Site – it does not address or govern any information-gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to information collected from the visitor (sometimes referred to as a “visitor,” "you" or "your") other than directly through or from the Site, such as from telephone, facsimile, postal mail, personal delivery, or other or additional offline means or media.
This Privacy Statement is incorporated into PORTRAITS FOR GOOD's Terms and Conditions for the Site by reference, as if set forth fully in those terms, which must be reviewed and accepted by you. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
If you have any questions concerning this Privacy Statement, please contact PORTRAITS FOR GOOD through PORTRAITS FOR GOOD’s Contact Page.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth in this statement, PORTRAITS FOR GOOD may collect: (a) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with PORTRAITS FOR GOOD via e-mail; and (b) information knowingly provided by the user through the Site in online informational sections, including any contact forms. PORTRAITS FOR GOOD may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis (such as Google Analytics) to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. PORTRAITS FOR GOOD does not override these settings or options, and encourages you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be required to provide PORTRAITS FOR GOOD with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, your address, and your phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of the Site.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected. Personal information collected by PORTRAITS FOR GOOD may be used for limited purposes, including recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Personally identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information voluntarily provided to PORTRAITS FOR GOOD may be added to PORTRAITS FOR GOOD’s databases and used for future contact regarding updates to the Site or new services provided by PORTRAITS FOR GOOD. From time to time, PORTRAITS FOR GOOD may need to contact you regarding information you submitted to PORTRAITS FOR GOOD. You agree that PORTRAITS FOR GOOD may use your personal information for such contact with you. PORTRAITS FOR GOOD may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that PORTRAITS FOR GOOD believes would be of particular interest. You will have the option of not being contacted by PORTRAITS FOR GOOD and opting-out of such contacts by contacting PORTRAITS FOR GOOD through one of the methods set forth above.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third-parties. Except as specifically set forth herein, any personally-identifying information that you provide to PORTRAITS FOR GOOD through the Site will not be disclosed to other third-party entities not affiliated with PORTRAITS FOR GOOD. Identifiable and non-identifiable user information and data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which PORTRAITS FOR GOOD enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third-party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by PORTRAITS FOR GOOD in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of PORTRAITS FOR GOOD or any other person or entity. Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data which visitors provide to PORTRAITS FOR GOOD may also be provided to third-parties that contract with PORTRAITS FOR GOOD to provide products, information or other services that PORTRAITS FOR GOOD believes that visitors to the Site may be interested in obtaining. While PORTRAITS FOR GOOD may undertake efforts to see that any third-party to which PORTRAITS FOR GOOD discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third-parties are independent third-parties over which PORTRAITS FOR GOOD exercises no control. PORTRAITS FOR GOOD is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third-parties. Please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to PORTRAITS FOR GOOD via the Site or e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed, including, for example, personal information such as your address or name.
5. Comments and User Content. All materials or comments posted to any aspect of the Site are public. As such, PORTRAITS FOR GOOD assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
6. Security Measures and Communicating with PORTRAITS FOR GOOD. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from PORTRAITS FOR GOOD via the Site or via e-mail cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site’s content may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, PORTRAITS FOR GOOD is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
7. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request, PORTRAITS FOR GOOD will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by PORTRAITS FOR GOOD that has been voluntarily provided by you to PORTRAITS FOR GOOD through email, contact forms, or other online avenues. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting PORTRAITS FOR GOOD through one of the contact methods set forth above. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided by you to PORTRAITS FOR GOOD through email, contact forms, or other online avenues, prospectively retained by PORTRAITS FOR GOOD or used by PORTRAITS FOR GOOD for secondary purposes, by contacting PORTRAITS FOR GOOD. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of web browser used to visit the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
8. Right to Change Privacy Statement. PORTRAITS FOR GOOD reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update this Privacy Statement. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the Privacy Statement as changed. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit. Dated: August 29, 2016 Copyright © 2016 PORTRAITS FOR GOOD. All rights reserved.